Things I have known from the time I was 5:
1. God is with me.
2. God is for me.
3. God loves me.
Things I have learned in the past few weeks:
1. God is more stubborn than me.
2. God knows what is best for me.
3. God brought me here, so he is obviously going to take me the rest of the way.
Yes I the princess warrior who knows God has a destiny for her finally came kicking and screaming, battered, bruised and defeated to a Transformations Group. I had every excuse and used all the lines..." God really wants me to focus on my one on one relationships, I don't need to be in a group..."LOL. Right! I am now in submission to a wonderful leader who knows exactly how busy I am and I her, but we are there. And God has blessed me with the perfect one on one partner with whom I can share the deepest of secrets and won't look at me in shock or horror.
Things I learned tonight:
1. Submission is way less painful and tiring then rebellion.
2. God promises to make me beautiful, if I will quit worrying about my clothes.
3. He loves me so much that he will allow me to be hurt(disciplined), so that I listen to Him and be come obedient.
I love changing my attitude, i think I will change it quicker next time.