Wednesday, November 23, 2005

My life is never dull...

So the life of Sherry, never boring, always interesting and sometimes tiring, due to busyness. I have no complaints. Just posting a short note to let all my blogger friends know that I will be in Montreal this weekend for my uncle’s funeral. One of my distant cousins share Jesus with him and said that he had accepted Jesus. I am trusting that this is true since I have the same sense of peace as when my great aunt passed away and also hac a deathbed conversion. However going to Montreal is a daunting thought sometimes, because my family is fighting so hard against God and want to prove that they do not need anyone. I now believe that Jesus can and will save my relatives, so please pray with me for this. I will also be posting my story of how I came to be baptized in the Holy Spirit. Once i am on the road I will have time to type so blessings to all of you.

Sherry

3 comments:

Nin said...

I will be praying for you. God's given you an awesome heart for your family. On a land where there is always sun, eventually the land will grow dry and fruitless. There are some things that only rain can grow, and maybe in this case for your family, that is a heart for the living God. I pray that you would bring with you a place of comfort for your family. Blessed is he who mourns..... I found this today, it's bascially saying that this is what that beatitude means:
"O THE BLISS OF THE MAN WHOSE HEART IS BROKEN FOR THE WORLD'S SUFFERING AND FOR HIS OWN SIN, FOR OUT OF HIS SORROW HE WILL FIND THE JOY OF GOD!"
So this is my prayer for your family, and for you while you're with them. May God's peace be with you, there's lots of love and support backing you up over here.

Moose said...

Hey Little Sister, I will be praying for you too. There is so much comfort in knowing that a loved one is in heaven and you will see them again. Where O' Death is Your Sting? Salvation is such a priceless and wonderful thing. You have a safe trip. Look forward hearing about your stories from this trip and your baptism. Blessings -Moose

Lani - the flowerlady said...

Hi ho Sherry,

How are you, I don't know that I've been here before, but I must have since you're bookmarked. Anyway just wanted ot say hello!!