Thursday, October 14, 2010

Peace


Peace, peace, God's peace, Peace that blows all fear away.
I don't know if that is how the line goes, but writing it that way makes a lot of sense to me. Fears aren't reality they are just thoughts and hurts that manifest in our mind. The gentle peaceful breeze of God can blow our fears away.

I woke up this morning because I had a dream about a friend. In my dream he told me that if I am honest we could be good friends. The other impression that I got was that if I am being honest than those things that are plaguing me will be dealt with. For those of you who don't know me, my dreams are not always a safe place for me. Often my dreams plague me and sleep is not restful. So to have this said was amazing.

I had another revelation this morning as I was looking at my disaster zone of a house, peace has left. I find that what was is now gone. I would say I let it go but I don't think that it falls squarely on my shoulders. Secrets have been exposed and now I must deal with them. I am very thankful however that I am not alone and that I have some amazing friends that will come and help me clean my house in Spirit and Truth.

So here is the lesson for me- No one can take my peace, but sometimes it can be pushed aside so that I deal with what needs to be dealt with.

p.s. I am taking hugs today:)

No comments: