Saturday, November 15, 2008

Dreams

What is my dream? i am discovering that to know my purest dreams I must think back to my childhood. I love to discover and explore. I love finding solutions to problems (which is highly annoying to women who just want me to listen:) )

"If you biggest dream became your life would the world be a better place?" Erwin McManus

If I may be so bold I think mine would:) What is my dream? Well that is a secret for now, but perhaps in the future I will tell you and perhaps your dream will be to partner with me and I can help you make your dreams come true.

Erwin stood up in his church and told all the volunteers that they were released from doing what they felt obligated and could do what gave them passion and inspired them. The leaders watch horrified as their volunteers left them and then watched as new volunteers came and said they had dreamed of being involved with Children, homeless, etc.

That's it for now more to think about.

No comments: