Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Crazy MP3 quiz

My music has the Bible on CD so this is interensting. I cheated once because it said intro to Luke so you can drop them all one if you want, when you get to that part.
RULES:

1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, MP3 Player, ETC on Shuffle.

2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.

3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.

How would you describe yourself?
Blessed Be Your Name. I like it, I want to bless His name allll the time.

What do you like in a guy/girl ?
Timothy 3 - definitely

How do you feel today?
Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing - Bring it on

Our life's purpose ?
Luke 16 - read it very interesting


What is your motto?
2 Peter 3


What do your friends think about you ?
Mark 7


What do you think of your parents ?
Nongani - it's an African song


What is 2 + 2 ?
Unaware - Mercy Me


What do you think of your best friends?
King of Glory - totally I know my friends love and worship the living God

What do you think of the person you like ?
Opening Prayer - Laura Woodley - mmhmm definitely a prayer

What is your life story?
1st corinthians 14 - I want it.

What do you want to be when you grow up ?
When It's all said and done - Robin Mark
I want to do my best to live for truth and Christ.

What do you think when you see the person you like ?
A Sorrow for Connossieurs - perhaps


What will they play at your funeral ?
Intro to Luke
Acts 16 - maybe not


What is your hobby/interest ?
2nd corinthians 13 - being the bride and pursuing righteousness

What is your biggest fear ?
2nd Cor 9


What is your biggest secret ?
Free Man - I am a free woman but hopefully it is not a secret

What do you think of your friends ?
God's Mission Mandate - teaching series about going into all the world. I hope my friends think of me as a goer. whoops, ya my friends are goers:)

What song best describes you ?
2nd John - to the chosen Lady and her children. I want that.

What song best describes your crush ?
We are soldiers Steven Curtis Chapman - totally


What did you think of this quiz?
Thank You - Heather clark Band - sure why not

No comments: