Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A Dangerous Liason



A Dangerous Liason, a partnership of power = God + woman. A woman's heart is fierce. If threaten her family she will take you out. What is God calling out today? PRAY. Women gather together and pray. Pray for your men, your nations, yourselves. What are our distractions? Body image - I'm not good enough. Children- I'm not a good enough mother. Marriage - Why does my husband not live me the way I need to be loved? Why am I not married? Relationships - Why do I have no friends? PRAY!The enemy does not want us to meet together. He wants us to stay isolated and selfish and ashamed.

Encourage one another daily as long as it is called Today. Women aren't we so good at this. We love to talk it is what we do, if you don't just wait till He heals you that you will. I used to hate talking on the phone now I'll spend hours with friends, my sister and mother.

Women RISE UP it is our turn to fulfill our destiny. We do not have a heritage of weak women. Our sisters were strong. They were Esther who stood be for a king for her people. Ruth who risked rejection to begin birthing the nation of Israel. Rahab who rescued her family by protecting God's people as they spied out her land.

So I say women of Canada arise and pray for your day has come. The day of the King's return is coming. Rise up and take your place fulfill your role in this story.

YOU ARE NOT REJECTED,
YOU ARE ACCEPTED.
YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTEN,
YOU ARE PURSUED.
AND YOU ARE LOVELY!

Arise and pray, arise and pray,
Arise and pray, arise and pray,
Arise and pray, arise and pray,
Arise and pray, arise and pray!

Hebrews 3:13, 10: 19-25

No comments: