Saturday, April 22, 2006


I just got a new camera and had to try it out when I came across this cool lookin' guy on a bike...
and then there were these wacky girls... I love my friends!!!
The sheps sailed with the sheep and the pilgrimage was plucked.

So if 3 out of four people never read your blog and no one ever tells them that their picture was posted do you have to ask permission or is being my friend impiled consent? hee hee hee Hope you are all having a great day out there in blogger world.

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

weee! So much fun! I need one of those nights that I could be wacko crazy with a bunch of singles. Thanks so much for planning it all and loving us all even after it had been quite enough.
Love you so much!
muah!

THACI said...

I think now 4 out of 4 people read your blog because they heard that there picture was on the world wide web. I feel sad that I missed that night. Sounds like you had a lot of fun.

Trail Rider said...

those are great pics!

andrew + camille said...

cool lookin guy on a bike, huh??

ohh sherryyyyyyyy amore