Friday, July 14, 2006

July 4, 2001

Five years agos I went through a time that is quite indescribable. God is very faithful. This is a passage that was given to me by a dear friend who was helping me to become free in Jesus.

Hosea 5:15-6:3
"Then I will go back to my place until they admit their guilt. ans they will seek my face; in their misery they will earnestly seek me.
Come let us return to the LORD. He has torn us to pieces but he will heal us; he has injured us but he will bind up our wounds.
After two day he will revive us; on the third day he will restore us, that we may live in his presence.
Let us acknowledge the LORD; let us press on to acknowledge him. As surely as the sun rises, he will appear he will come to us like the winter rains, like the spring rains that water the earth."

He is a great and faithful God.

1 comment:

Nin said...

wow, I will be reflecting on that today.
I know first hand that God does in fact release us into our guilt and misery sometimes, but then when we surrender He does come in and litterally raise us from the dead!
I was unaware of this verse, thank you.