Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Ruling Body = Ekklesia (church)

I am trying to post this before midnight we'll see if it works. If you get a chance go to IHOP.org and watch Dec 29, 2010 evening session.

The house that contends! The translation of ekklesia to church was a poor translation so that the king of England was the head of the church. A more appropriate translation of the word would have been ruing body or temple of God. We are the ruling body and the gates of hell cannot prevail against us. I am the temple of God. I am a part of the ruling body that declares war and elects high officials.

POWER = Prayer and fasting. If you want to see yourself, your family, your work, your town, city, province nation changed this is the way. God has been speaking to me the power of prayer. He has been telling me that the way to change is through prayer. Nothing happens without prayer. Nothing takes places without prayer!!

We are the ruling authority. As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD, Yahweh! AMEN

No comments: