Thursday, July 28, 2005

almost caught up

le 25 juin, 2005

I left Montreal at 9:15 this morning. It was sort of hazy out from the forest fires. I noticed that it became very dark and I hardly saw anything and what I did see was all blurry until Quebec City, Oh yeah maybe that is because I was sleeping. I am on the bus and it is a very nice way to travel, although I am weighed down by some of my baggage. This definitely can be taken in spiritual contexts. I am disappointed in myself today, because I gave into fear and hardly saw my family in Montreal, but maybe a foundation for phoning has been laid. We are all on the same network, so it is free calling anytime of day. I am very excited to return to Trois-Pistoles. I hope and pray that I will be able to come to Quebec City, but even if I don’t I know that I will be in the place where I am supposed to be.

No comments: